Friday, January 14, 2011

Resources...

While cruising around to answer a question I had for myself in the previous post, I ran across this blog that is associated with a consultancy run by an applied behavioral scientist.  her focus is on assisting companies hire and retain veterans.


I only had the chance to briefly browse the blog, but there are some interesting insights you might be interested in.  I recommend exploring the entire site.  Her storefront is aimed at the company that wants to hire a veteran, or deal with matters concerning veterans in its workforce, and of course there are consulting fees she is charging for her services.  A few links on her resources page, as well as the blog, have valuable information that you can still apply to your job hunt and use to your advantage.


See more here: Military Transition Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment